training day Bala?

TobyH

If there is any interest I will try to organise an off road training day on land around us. Steve Ireland will set it up if we can have some bookings and we will try to find a date in a month or so. See: - www.wirraloffroad.co.uk He has set out courses here and the land couldn't be better. Some people will be able to bring their own machines I hope and we will find out how many machines can be borrowed for the day.

Toby, thanks for PM. I shall be busy or away untill the end of June. After that, I'm up for it and shall encourage as many I can.
Cheers Tim

bit skint at the mo, but v interested for around the time that Tim 'this is legal' olgra gets back from travelling

Maybe jez could have his 1150 insured again and join us from sunny-but-theiving-Bradford:D :D :D

Trail riding in Wales ....... best make up a false number plate then :D

Count me in.

Bala training day

Hi all.

Toby H is being too modest when he talks about 'land around his place'. A group of us have been around this land (quite a few hundred acres) today and it absolutely fantastic.
Steve Ireland (former British 4 stroke enduro champion) organises quite a few events around here, including 4 legs of the British Enduro Championship (2003). I know he wants to use this land as often as he can for these events and I can see why!
I have to say, that having owned quite a few BMWs in the past and a 1150 GS now, I would not consider this venue to be at all suitable for any BMW! You would definitely need a 'proper' enduro bike of some sort, equipped with suitable tyres.

Get in touch with Toby and give it a go, the place is an 'off road dream'.

Back
Top Bottom