The Baron is home

Schwarz Baron

Reaction score
Hi, guys I am out of hospital, had a very bad day yesterday, thought I wasn't gonna get out, but they discovered another broken rib, under my armpit, which was interfering with my breathing, and causing extreme pains in the chest, and severe breathing difficulties. It's sorted now, an they let me out. So I'll be twiddling my thumbs for a while. The bike has been stripped and to replace the cosmetic damage, will cost, wait for it, £2000.... :eek: But I've got the insurance company involved, so I'm waiting to here from them, hopefully shortly. don't know how long it'll be before I get back on her, but hopefully not long...Thanks again for all the well wishes, and the assistance at the scene.. It was a good day regardless, and I have a few pics of the Forde crossing to keep Blobbs happy. I'll post them individually, so here goes :thumb

Outside the City Hall

Attachments

• Donegal 1.jpg
    Donegal 1.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 194
Y'see, soon as you knew I was coming to visit you got off your lazy fat arse and stopped wasting our good NHS resources :D

I look forward to replying to all the shite you post over the coming weeks of boredom :thumb

You're back then :clap
I suppose you'll no give our heads peace for the next weeks.
Look after yourself

Now what's that ould saying
"Ye can take the GSA oot a the bog, but ye canne get the bog oot of the ......"

Glad to hear that you're home again SB. Get well soon mate. :thumb

I hurt my back quite badly on Monday and was off work for a couple of days, so I have a tiny appreciation of the pain you must be suffering.

All the very best.

Aidan

Welcome "home"...

Welcome home mate.
good to see you online :thumb
hope the pain eases a.s.a.p.

~~
Og
be like Moses; keep on taking the tablets ;)

sb good to see your back get well soon m8 hope bike gets sorted soon

Glad your up and about again. Thon fence looked like cheese wire :eek:

Well,here we go, its started. The Baron is out and he's on the site already. It didn't take you long M8.

I agree Wiz, there's bound to be something new everyday.

Paul, i'll be down soon to break up the boredom.

Back
Top Bottom