Quest - RAM-mount and IntaRide

fcasado

Reaction score
I'd like mto mount a Quest 2 on to an 1150GS and get the audio through the IntaRide, Am I right to say I need the following (just confirming, after doing the search) :

- Ram-B-149Z
- Hol - GA15
- QPAC 02-35(25) or QPAC 04-35(25)

Does anyone know if the IntaRide use 3.5mm jack socket or 2.5mm jack socket?

Is there any better set up than that?

Thanks very much in Advance :thumb

fcasado said:
I'd like mto mount a Quest 2 on to an 1150GS and get the audio through the IntaRide, Am I right to say I need the following (just confirming, after doing the search) :

- Ram-B-149Z
- Hol - GA15
- QPAC 02-35(25) or QPAC 04-35(25)

Does anyone know if the IntaRide use 3.5mm jack socket or 2.5mm jack socket? :thumb

Hi,

Your getting there,

RAM-B-149 or RAM-B-149Z
RAM-HOL-GA15
QPAC04-xx for the 1150GS as power is underneath rider left leg (QPAC02 on a GSA). The comms (in general) can have both, so I would opt for 3.5mm if its a choice, just make sure the comms suppler gives you a male jack to male jack lead with inline rf chole to smooth bike engine noise.

QPAC04 will allow you de-install leaving only the U-bolt when parked up.

RAM-man

RAM-man said:
The comms (in general) can have both, so I would opt for 3.5mm if its a choice, just make sure the comms suppler gives you a male jack to male jack lead with inline rf chole to smooth bike engine noise.

RAM-man

Thanks a lot Steve! :clap

I'm gonna e-mail IntaRide and check about the lead as I haven't got the comm with me yet.

Once again, thanks for your help :thumb

Just checked for you Fernando - it's a 3.5mm socket on the IntaRide base unit.

I don't have a GPS lead (the one with the suppressor to prevent ground loops) so I would double check the lead you were looking at to make sure it does what you need. Otherwise it's probably another £20 which starts to be expensive...

Hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom