whos going away next year into Europ for a week

Terry NW

Reaction score
i'm looking to buy a GS this summer with a view to do some touring next year ,
looking at only a weeks tourn . anywhere in Europ... who's going and would like the company of another GS owner ?

cheers
terrry

Get one ASAP and come to spain through the picos de europa with my badself.....i reckon BMK and ITB are coming a ride down on their 950's if all works out well......mid/end of August. :thumb

BLUE(UK) said:
Get one ASAP and come to spain through the picos de europa with my badself.....i reckon BMK and ITB are coming a ride down on their 950's if all works out well......mid/end of August. :thumb

a few things here Blue, you and Ian both smell.. :bounce1 :bounce1 :D :D
it will be fffing too HOT :eek:

when we was away last month in Corsiaca it was bloody hot there, even well above sea level.... ...

in saying that love to come along mate.... but been away once this year with out the bird and twice last year she's now reacting to me soding off with out her..
Plus i'm going away end of this week to the Far EAST , it's going to cost loads in the 5 star hotels we are in :eek ...

so i'd rather try and save money to buy a bike ...

but you know me. :mad: .....................in saying alll that if i could come i will..
i'll sound it out with her while on holiday, just after i've asked her something :bounce1 :bounce1

BLUE(UK) said:

Are you plaaning any trips next year Blue?

Not yet but will let ya know mate.I have to deal with THIS years first!! :eek

BLUE(UK) said:
Not yet but will let ya know mate.I have to deal with THIS years first!! :eek

is ITB travelling with you on the hole trip.... :eek: :eek:
because i could ask bird to come along , but she wants to spend time on a beach each day. hence would need to stay in one or two places only... :nenau :beer:

Not the whole trip no.......just down to Spain IF they do.
Pack the missus off on a plane to mid spain and see her every few days!! :thumb :nenau

Just joking.I'll let you know more closer to the time as to what's happening mate.

BLUE(UK) said:
Not the whole trip no.......just down to Spain IF they do.
Pack the missus off on a plane to mid spain and see her every few days!! :thumb :nenau

Just joking.I'll let you know more closer to the time as to what's happening mate.

lol, my bird like to see me for more than a few hour each day....why because i.m wonderfull... :beerjug:

but keep me posted.. :thumb

I'll be taking a trip or 2 into Europe next year but still dealing with this years trips (Switzerland in 2 week :D ) so no idea where or when next year yet

Back
Top Bottom