Free Advanced Ride Assessment

HR0

Reaction score
South Cheshire Advanced Motorcyclists (SCAM)

www.scam-online.org

are holding an event to promoted their Group and safer riding.
10th and 11th June 2006 (day time)

the event will be held at Broxton Picnic area Junction (roundabout) A534 & A41 between wrexham and nantwich Cheshire.
members will be there to chat bikes and biking and observers will be providing free assessment rides (time and numbers permitting)

there is a good butty van there too.
come along if only to overwhelm them with them “other” bikes.......

it is more fun than you think and they are gentle with their "advice"

come alone nothing to loooooooooose apart from your license.

If I can do it you can

H

They appeared to be doing the same thing last Sunday (8th May).
Only saw one other GS though, didn't stay long, new "pillion" complained about the loo's, so went to find a pub.
Mark

earthmover said:
They appeared to be doing the same thing last Sunday (8th May).
Only saw one other GS though, didn't stay long, new "pillion" complained about the loo's, so went to find a pub.
Mark

Oy Mark, you can't just let a comment like that slip. Common tell us about her, and we want photos. :D

Do you not think that should wait until things are a little more "advanced" shall we say? Last thing I want to do is scare her off. (well next to last, last thing I want is to hear the word "commitment" mentioned anywhere in a phrase to do with relationships and me!)

"Just stand there while I take a photo, so I can post it on UKGSer."
[Sound of door slamming, car reversing, then accelerating away.]

Suffice to say, as a result of the ride on Sunday, I have now aquired the back rest for the top box!
Mark

earthmover said:
Suffice to say, as a result of the ride on Sunday, I have now aquired the back rest for the top box!
Mark

That sounds like commitment to me, couldn't she get her own.

You don't tell her your going to post her picture on here :nono , it's much more fun when they find out for themselves :eek:

sorry about thread hijack, I'm sure we could all do with a reminder about safe riding at times

BTW How can you tell someone is a member of the IAM?
. They'll tel you :D Just kidding :confused:

timolgra said:
That sounds like commitment to me, couldn't she get her own.

You don't tell her your going to post her picture on here :nono , it's much more fun when they find out for themselves :eek:

sorry about thread hijack, I'm sure we could all do with a reminder about safe riding at times

OI !! Stay out of our North west section, mister

HR0 said:
the other way to tell is they will wait to pass the layby before they overtake you :D

unlike us lesser mortals who overtake at every junction :rolleyes: :D

Kenny's only miffed because he has an advance microlite licence but thinks he's a fighter pilot :dabone

timolgra said:
Kenny's only miffed because he has an advance microlite licence but thinks he's a fighter pilot :dabone

And kenny you could be if you moved to iraq :D don't let them put you down

Back
Top Bottom