Yorkshire Dales : Read it and Weep.....!

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
http://www.trailbikemag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3997&highlight=

Check out this topic..............YDNPA Yorkshire Dales National Park have published they will close all routes that are not BOATS, following NERC Bill coming into force and then they probably TRO (Close) those 6 legal BOATS left and the others under review.............

Net results, only 6-10 legal lanes left and they'll then close them.

Will it stop Trail riders, who knows??????????

So another previously legal pastime outlawed

Trailriding in Yorkshire Dales...................RIP

Bastards :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire :spitfire

My heart go's out to you guys up north. Down here we are well blessed with many BOAT's that are well marked and easy to find. I've just ordered a new heavily discounted KTM525XC because I'm determined that they are not going to take trailriding away from me :dabone

Glad I rode some your fine lanes a few years back before all of this re-classification sh*t arose !

I thought about getting another Pogo this year, but the more I read the more I think it's not worth it. (That along with all the young toe-rags trying to nick them these days).

To Be honest chap's What did you expect :eek:

We have all heard that this was going to happen,BUT Very few have done anything to stop it :spitfire

I would have liked to see ALL BIKER'S stick togeather ...but Biking is not what it used to be.

We should have arranged weekend meet's...Not at the usual Places and cafe's ..But at every car park used by the Red Sock Brigade ,Fill them all every Saturday and Sundy through out the summer with our Bike's one per space.Then let's see where they will park there car's :dabone

Maybe ..Just Maybe the Police would start puting tickets on these cars if they were parked where they should not be,,,just like they do with the bike's at Devil's Bridge.

But What do we do.

We complain on a Bike web site and get less responce than if you would have asked people to show a photo of thier Work Desk,or some other Crap like that.

I will Miss My Trail riding,been doing it for over 30 Years...

RIP British Trail riding.

Thank The Lord that the French,Morrocan's and Spanish .Welcome us on to thier Trails..

Pass me the phone,Im off to book the Ferry :D

Back
Top Bottom