want to SEE something funny UNDERWATER GSing

Hey Ricardo - was that you I passed on the Bay Bridge this morning? (Friday 25th) I was on the silver GSA. :cool:

jnrobert said:
Hey Ricardo - was that you I passed on the Bay Bridge this morning? (Friday 25th) I was on the silver GSA. :cool:

YaeP...you were going pretty nice..
I was delivering some handlebars,and the bike was to wide....

do you want to come riding,????,we go in the dirt all the time..

jnrobert said:
That would be cool. I got a KTM450 as well for the real off road stuff.

Hey NOW,,no hits bellow the belt,,

this is "Big Pig" dirt biking,,actually i'm very jeluos those 450 are wonderfull little rockets.

send me a e-mail
and we talk some more.

ricardo@motomacondo
is one this week end,but i'm not going because I'm going to see the second race of the motard national championship in vallejo..

ricardo kuhn said:
is one this week end,but i'm not going because I'm going to see the second race of the motard national championship in vallejo..

I'm entered for this series but my wheels are on back order from KTM. :( I'm helping a friend at the AFM race this weekend but, if it rains I'll be at Vallejo to watch. Will send you an e-mail about the other stuff.

jnrobert said:
I'm entered for this series but my wheels are on back order from KTM. :( I'm helping a friend at the AFM race this weekend but, if it rains I'll be at Vallejo to watch. Will send you an e-mail about the other stuff.

Is funny how sombody can tell when another knows how to ride,,you totally have that style...

we aregoing to have a TOn of fun...

Hiya Ricardo,

I saw on the pics that you've got under the seat pipes..... which ones are those ??? Is that from the german outfit, or something you made yourself ??? Got a cat ??? (and I don't mean a gato)...

Mike Werner said:
Hiya Ricardo,

I saw on the pics that you've got under the seat pipes..... which ones are those ??? Is that from the german outfit, or something you made yourself ??? Got a cat ??? (and I don't mean a gato)...

NONE of the above MIKE.
that bike is a "modified"(more hack that anything else) R1100 S(the sport bike from BMW)she is a little lighter and for sure more rigid,,plus the engine,,Kick some serius BUTT..

the pipes are the stock ones from the S,,no Catalitic(will be gone on a water excursion like this one) but the headers are different(don't know that brand,,I got the bike use)the pipes from under the seat look cool but they don't serve any usefull porpuse,,actually they are a detriment to tyre clearance,and on the first oportunity I get....... they will be GONE,,,Bye,BYE.

ricardo kuhn said:
NONE of the above MIKE.
that bike is a "modified"(more hack that anything else) R1100 S(the sport bike from BMW)she is a little lighter and for sure more rigid,,plus the engine,,Kick some serius BUTT..

the pipes are the stock ones from the S,,no Catalitic(will be gone on a water excursion like this one) but the headers are different(don't know that brand,,I got the bike use)the pipes from under the seat look cool but they don't serve any usefull porpuse,,actually they are a detriment to tyre clearance,and on the first oportunity I get....... they will be GONE,,,Bye,BYE.

Wooow, you took a 1100S out there ... brave man ! Looks a lot like a GS. Nice work !

Mike Werner said:
Wooow, you took a 1100S out there ... brave man ! Looks a lot like a GS. Nice work !

well exept for the rear shock and the super high foot pegs,she is more a GS than a S this days,the whole front end is a GS base set up,but for the rear shock mounts are to close and then you can not mount anything that give you more travel,,4.75 inches is a little to little,,,It Hurts...

I love the Bike,,is different,but is a new experince.

Back
Top Bottom