Wunderlich equipped HP2 ...

silvermog

Reaction score
OK, just in case people missed it ...

SPC currently have a number of Wunderlich demo bikes in the showroom, loaded with wierd and wonderful bits ... one of their number is a HP2 ... looks to me like the bike used for the current Wunderlich catalog shots.

Red bodywork, Wunderlich emblems over blue frame. Don't know how long it will be around, but might be useful info to someone (I think its on German plates, so may be a shor-term loan ... ask SPC).

BTW, they also have a few other models on display, including probably the worst looking 1200 mods I've seen ... nice quality, but bl**dy awful styling, all square mini lights and metal trim ...

HTH

Update: OK, belay that ... looks like the Wunderlich bikes are in the country for SPC to display them at BMF show, so the bike will be at the BMF show this weekend ... have fun!!

Last edited:
Sorry, I won't be back in SPC until my 6000mile service in a week or two ... so, either check out the Wunderlich catalog online (its the red/blue HP2) and/or see the image on SPC homepage (http://www.spc-bmw.co.uk) or cajole someone at the BMF into some piccies ...

Didn't have my camera with me when I fell over the thing ... just waiting for some parts to be delivered ...

Back
Top Bottom