Quest - Cheap Deals? ?

GPS world are doin a Quest bundle at the minute, not the cheapest but the total package is pretty good, the Quest 2 bundle for another ton here

I think the day of cheap quests are over, as they are still in big demand, and it looks like they'll run for a while

Schwarz Baron said:
I think the day of cheap quests are over, as they are still in big demand, and it looks like they'll run for a while

Pity. I recently 'upgraded' from a Quest 1 to a Quest 2 and I'm not impressed. The new unit loses satellite lock as soon as a tree comes along, the off route recalc is v.slow (30 secs to 1 minute), it fails to track along even when driving along a simple motorway and I'm amazed at the number of errors in the POI's in CN8.

I was at a family wedding near Southampton on Friday and realised that Garmin UK was but a few short miles away. A very helpful gent by the name of Nick checked the unit over, ensured it was loaded with the latest update and also replaced the ariel. Unfortunately that hasn't helped.

Come back Quest 1 all is forgiven :rolleyes:

Mmmmm....also reckon the days of discounted ones at retailers are over :(

Last month I managed to get a 'once only used' (no reason to disbelieve the description, it was all boxed and imaculate) unit for £170 off ebay - have a look and see what you can get :thumb

Andres

Back
Top Bottom