Portable 2610 and 2720 Battery

just buy it!

saw various threads regarding 2610 mounting kits with power/audio leads not being available.... so.... ordered a couple from america, should have within a week or 2, they have around 20! and a couple of brackets from a uk dealer.. so may be able to help! regards nick

Nick Marshall said:
saw various threads regarding 2610 mounting kits with power/audio leads not being available.... so.... ordered a couple from america, should have within a week or 2, they have around 20! and a couple of brackets from a uk dealer.. so may be able to help! regards nick

Hi Nick,

That sounds interesting. Im hoping to get the 2720 shortly and if Im unable to get the power/audio cable would be happy to buy one (possibly two) from you. Are you in a position to give me first option on them? :bow

Mermoto

I quite fancy this idea. Despite some searching (RS, maplin etc). I've not found a UK supplier of a nice 12V battery pack at a sensible price like the one this guy used. Best I could see was two 6v packs from Here.
Any body know of a little 12v pack?

Cheers,
Jim

Mer - the Ram cradle and Powerlet version of the Garmin lead are both available from Sport Touring (Woody's). Mine have just been delivered. The Powerlet lead has rightangle BMW type plug. This needs to be chopped off if you are going to hard wire. The ram mount lends itself to rapid de mounting with plug in power supply.

650effoff said:
Mer - the Ram cradle and Powerlet version of the Garmin lead are both available from Sport Touring (Woody's). Mine have just been delivered. The Powerlet lead has rightangle BMW type plug. This needs to be chopped off if you are going to hard wire. The ram mount lends itself to rapid de mounting with plug in power supply.

Cheers for that 650effoff, I just phoned Woodies and got the last one :beerjug:

Now that's what I like about this group, :D

Mermoto

Back
Top Bottom