Road legal can

Lovey

I'm thinking of purchasing a road legal can for my R1150Gs Adv and wondered if any particular manufacturer was recommended? Initially I wont be changing the Y piece or air filter (birth of new baby means finances are limited) but may do so at a later date if I can without the Mrs finding out! Rydale Cardiff have a rather nice Bos (Carbon) priced at £345.00 which includes a replacement chip for the fuel mapping system. How does this price compare to other supppliers? I also like the look of the Remus which I know is a popular choice but hasn't had good write ups in a number of reviews I've read. Any views or advice much appreciated! :nenau

Lovey said:
I'm thinking of purchasing a road legal can for my R1150Gs Adv and wondered if any particular manufacturer was recommended? Initially I wont be changing the Y piece or air filter (birth of new baby means finances are limited) but may do so at a later date if I can without the Mrs finding out! Rydale Cardiff have a rather nice Bos (Carbon) priced at £345.00 which includes a replacement chip for the fuel mapping system. How does this price compare to other supppliers? I also like the look of the Remus which I know is a popular choice but hasn't had good write ups in a number of reviews I've read. Any views or advice much appreciated! :nenau

Why not just go down the Y piece and origonal can :rob
do a search and give yourself a day to read through it all :thumb

Thanks. Did some digging around today and perused the web. Think I'm going go with the Bos.

Back
Top Bottom