Noob Yank..

Tindjin

Just dropping a line saying Hi..

Joined because I plan on doing a self guided tour of the UK/Ireland next summer/fall time period and learned of this site from AdvRider.

I am liking the UKGSER site a lot so far, even with your weird form of the English language.

Guess that is all. You will see me lurking around for a while and eventually there will be some questions about must see locations and rides.

Be safe and Enjoy the ride!

Welcome fella :beerjug:

There`s nowt weird aboot our lingo....ya need to learn to speak proper,you do.

:p :p

G-O-O-D D-A-Y M-Y D-E-A-R F-E-L-L-O-W.

What an absolutley spiffing pleasure to have you dropping by for a bit of one's intellectual tiffin - simply top drawer what!

You'll have no McFlurries finding a coupla chinas here to ride up the frog and, and have a kitchen and a lamb 'n' with on your trip.

All the best to you over there in the United 2+8s.

Well Bugger-me? Ged-Day Mate,

Does a Tassy Tigger look a Million Dallars? ans. YES! See you even turn up almost at the Bottom of the World?
Just having Quiant Fun my Dear Fellow? :D :D :D

Your tour sounds great? Please let us all know more. I love reading all about them?
It is a great site. Everyone keep up the good work.
BIG Jim Tasmania. Australia. :beerjug:

You'll get used to the brit sense of humour.My bro in law is a septic ( septic tank - yank...geddit) and he thinks us lot over here in blighty are completely bonkers,and can never understand the stuff we find funny.His main phrase is " you guys are weird"...he's probably right.Welcome to the site, and you'll find loads of info on getting to see loads when you come over next year. :thumb

Bigtwin said:
G-O-O-D D-A-Y M-Y D-E-A-R F-E-L-L-O-W.

What an absolutley spiffing pleasure to have you dropping by for a bit of one's intellectual tiffin - simply top drawer what!

You'll have no McFlurries finding a coupla chinas here to ride up the frog and, and have a kitchen and a lamb 'n' with on your trip.

All the best to you over there in the United 2+8s.

Flippin' heck, I had to read that a few times before I got the gist of it. And I'm British!

Well, a Brummie - does that count?

Welcome, Tindjin.

J

Back
Top Bottom