Tabk Range?

Shep

Shep of the Dessert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How much fuel does the tank hold on an HP2?

What luggage fits well and is reliable?

Shep :bounce1

Reliable

My only problems have been with getting the diagnostic computer setup for heated grips and the low fuel warning light not working. I found out exactly how much fuel would fit due to the latter problem (12.5 litres). This is fine for most of my riding but my Baja ride this Winter could be a problem without some extra fuel.. It's not designed for luggage as weight saving was the priority in this design. There are some soft bags that Touratech offers. I've been in touch with JESSE LUGGAGE SYSTEMS as they were rumored to be making hard bags for the HP2. They have sidelined this for the moment as they can make more trinkets for other more plentiful new bikes like the Adventure. It's understandable that after market players will spend their time with bikes of greater production numbers . The HP2 is truly amazing! Not a long distance touring bike though. The Enduro seat requires some butt adjustment. I'm comfortable on it for 3.5 hours which has been my longest ride so far... 2500km and still smiling :clap

Back
Top Bottom