Out Today

Schwarz Baron

Reaction score
The Baron made it out today, on the SV, had breakfast in Newcastle, came back home across on the ferry, I'm now crippled. :rob. But it was good to get out, but gawd is that bike small....Hopefully gettin the lone of an XT this week. Saw a black GS with Louth reg outside Mauds...

Attachments

• Mountain of Mournes.JPG
    Mountain of Mournes.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 208
out today

... and no-one's yet commented on the fact you said you came 'out' today ..
how p.c. of everyone!
m

Good to see ya back out on 2 wheels SB :thumb Now you just need to graduate to a GSA ;) ;) :D

Got the call yesterday, all parts priced, and hopefully sourced. It was the white beak and my handlebars(which I didn't realise were bent), holding up the show, so once the Insurance company gives the go ahead, shouldn't be too long now....Wahoo!, watch out for a Ford ride out alright, Jockser.... :thumb

Schwarz Baron said:
Got the call yesterday, all parts priced, and hopefully sourced. It was the white beak and my handlebars(which I didn't realise were bent), holding up the show, so once the Insurance company gives the go ahead, shouldn't be too long now....Wahoo!, watch out for a Ford ride out alright, Jockser.... :thumb

Yippee ;) bet you're dying to get back out on it :D

And 'yippee' to the fords ride too :bounce1 :clap :bounce1

Schwarz Baron said:
The Baron made it out today, on the SV, had breakfast in Newcastle, came back home across on the ferry, I'm now crippled. :rob. But it was good to get out, but gawd is that bike small....Hopefully gettin the lone of an XT this week. Saw a black GS with Louth reg outside Mauds...

That was me , inside enjoying a full Brekkie :bounce1

Of course , spoke to a guy on a Boxercup , another om a Mille A coupla busa riders and a guy on a 999 duke. Me , I'll talk to anyone :D

Back
Top Bottom