HOG RAOST is a PRIVATE PARTY !!!!!!!

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The hog roast is and always has been a private party, that you are invited to, at a cost to cover my expensces and give some money to a local Mencap group.

I like the chance to introduce the way I cook pigs to you and mix it with some good music and the meeting of new folks, with a common intrest.

This years has a NEW venue, ANDOVER RUGBY CLUB, it has good facilaties.

I would like to carry this event on in future years, and this is only possible with your help, of good clean site and a good manor by all.

So please help me to carry this event on into its 5th Year, and not its last !

THANK YOU

BAKES

BAKERMAN said:
I would like to carry this event on in future years, and this is only possible with your help, of good clean site and a good manor by all.

Hmmm that'll be difficult, these GS'ers are all hard drinking rebels you know :rolleyes:

timolgra said:
Hmmm that'll be difficult, these GS'ers are all hard drinking rebels you know :rolleyes:

There has been at least one person asleep in every picture I've ever seen of a UKGser drinking session.

Cullen said:
There has been at least one person asleep in every picture I've ever seen of a UKGser drinking session.

Yes, most are tucked up in bed with a mug of cocoa by 11pm :p

Steve...serious question....we all know it's a private party and we all want it to be an even bigger success than before and to have a cracking time :thumb

Are there going to be 'club' banners all over the place like it was their event and 'club' merchandise being sold all over the place as well????

:)

Evening Bakes
I've paid today ,:) so me and missus will be there:)
I should damn well hope it's private :cool:
We don't want no riff raff there :D
I'll bring some of the hose we were experimenting with on snorkel intakes:)
Don't let me forget :rob :rob

Fanum said:
Steve...serious question....we all know it's a private party and we all want it to be an even bigger success than before and to have a cracking time :thumb

Are there going to be 'club' banners all over the place like it was their event and 'club' merchandise being sold all over the place as well????

GSER.COM and GSCLUBUK, and NAKED TRAIL RIDERS UK are more that welcome to sign up new members and sell thier merchandize, on the Sunday morning after everybody has enjoyed themselfs.

As for banners, they are also more than welcome on the Sunday morning to show the nice new folk were they can sign up for the motorcycle club or group of thier choice.

Mr Fanum if your remark was about ukgsclub
then think,
after all the stand also included
taking the Money in for your and others entry fee
which if I remember also went to Bakermans cause, they also sold the Hog Roast T shirts which went towards bakermans cause,
if I also cast my mine back you also came across to get some money for the cause from the people selling the merchandise
They also Sold Reynos Oil cooler Grills
and looked after the camp site when you and somemore was of on you Jollys fording it etc etc and all voulteered, but maybe you did not see any of this going on as you was hooked up in your own small world

Just another lesson

next time I and my other half wont waste our time and weekend to help others
maybe we should be takers and give nothing in return

:bow

Fanum said:

Unlikely.

Not that it's any of your business anyway.

Could you get some extra t-shirts printed? Ones that say;

"I have paid for this prok roll, please go away"

Just to save confusion like :thumb

Viscount Derbyshire said:

shan`t be asking you to print them thats for sure, as you`ll just sub out the job to some ebay tea shirt copmany, and the logo will come off in the wash all for £15 :rolleyes: happen to be wearing it now !!!! :thumb

BAKERMAN said:
shan`t be asking you to print them thats for sure, as you`ll just sub out the job to some ebay tea shirt copmany, and the logo will come off in the wash all for £15 :rolleyes: happen to be wearing it now !!!! :thumb

I wouldnt do it anyway, seeing as you robbed my design and logo this year :D

I thought you did the tees?

Attachments

• ScreenShot010.jpg
    ScreenShot010.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 654
This is where I meet you all last year, will there be a low calorie option for any Mr non-salad eaters that rolls up ;)

Not this time, mine would be "I have paid for this Porsche roll" :rolleyes:

they'd need to be "I haven't paid for this prok roll but I know someone who has"

Back
Top Bottom