just moved up here

Bonkers

hi everyone i have just moved to bromsgrove from somerset and was just wondering if there is anywhere in town or nearby that bikers meet as well as the eversham meet.

and i've been told that there is a bwm dealer near by (towards the m5 jnc 4?) but not had the time to look yet

well see you about if you see an r80 with little blue led's thats me i may be lost lmao so feel free to point me in the right direction.

Hi Bonkers,
Welcome to the West Mids, i'm in Moseley myself, don't know about local meets as use my bike as a form of transport and don't have time for fun (so my wife tells me! :D ).
The dealer you mention is Clarks, they're up at Lickey Hills, just up from the now defunct Rover plant, not far from you. Very pricey (as most BMW dealers are), my experiences of them are average to date, I tried to get another well known bike shop to service my 650 but they said that they had to send their BM's to Clarks too so don't know if there are any independant mechanics local.
Hope this helps.

Hello Bonkers

There are lots of meets around the area if you don't mind talking to sportsbike riders. Try the Waterman over near Leamington on a Wednesday evening - big pub car park type meet.

What did you do so bad that they made you move to bromgrove? :D

As Mutley said the watermn is the main meet around here .

If you want any info on the area let me know and i will help best i can.
If you need to be shown were the best pubs are just let me know. :thumb

WElcome.

How fortunate you are to have moved here..............and plenty of good scrumpy around too !!! :D
I live just behibng Hopwood services on the M42, I have found Clarkes to be excellent service wise :thumb
For an airhead I have a mate in Malvern who lives and breathes boxers, he's the man to service it locally......................... and sensible prices.
See you at the Fish 1st tuesday July.
Look at the board for ride-outs.
You just missed a briliant weekend.there will be more :D
Welcome :thumb
Matkat :beer:

Welcome to the heart of the country Bonkers! Most of the meeting places have been mentioned already....get together with Chris (abrasion) and he will fill you in on a lot more regarding the local amenities, pubs, dealers etc. Keep your eyes on the board for the organised ride outs - especially the all day bumbusters into Wales.

Well, all I can say is welcome to Bromsgrove :D Not quite Hollywood but then we aren't all old '50s actors alta egos ;) ;) ;)

I'll look out for any R80s looking lost!!

JAY said:
Well, all I can say is welcome to Bromsgrove :D Not quite Hollywood but then we aren't all old '50s actors alta egos.
I resemble that insult. :rob

Now, whe're my Lancaster? I'm just off to Germany to bounce a few off the Eder Dam. ;)

No need to travel that far - you can use Barnt Green Reservoir!

Maktat - if I fail in getting my 80GS to run properly I may well ask you for details of your mate in Malvern!

It'll never run right unless you let him loose on it :D :bounce1 :thumb oh and it's MATKAT :thumb

Maktat - if I fail in getting my 80GS to run properly I may well ask you for details of your mate in Malvern![/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom