got quote today of 391 tpft

29 manchestershire 3 points

alarmed garage and ground anchor.....

is this any good....

pay 300 at mo for 600 hornet..........

thats spc bmw thingy

they have wunderlich ad on their e mail who they do they sell gadgets :D

gimme gimme

I have just bought my first bike (an R1100GS on an R plate).

I am 38 with no NCB

I got fully comprehensive, £500 XS garaged and alarmed and immobilised valued £4500. I have only passed my test 1 month ago price £273 inc extra to pay over 12 months.

Insurance is with AXA and the GS is a favoured bike (the nearest quote I got to this was £650)

Try Motorcycle Direct on 0870 755 8250

Try Motorcycle Direct. Recommended to me by someone on this forum. I saved over £100.
I also tried BMW Insurance but they don't favour anyone under 40. (I'm 33)

SPC seem good value to me

I just got a quote through from SPC.........£273 fully comp on a GS Adv. I'm 31 have four years no claims and that betsthe other quotes I've had by at least £75........Not bad when i think i paid over a grand two years ago when i got my 955i Daytona!!

BMW insurance is generally the cheapest you can get, call your local dealer for quote, you should get some introductory no claims aswell
:beerjug:

that quote is 4 yrs ncd........

will speak to bmw on sat :)

I was recently quoted £308 with BM insurance and £243 with Motor cycle Direct which included breakdown cover. The down side though was double the excess to £500 and no protected NCB option which is included with 4 years NCB with BM.
As I already have AA cover for the car which covers me on the bike, I chose to stick with BM for this year.

i just bought BM insurance which was the cheapest i could find - but it was still SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY QUID fully comp. 32, no points, no alarm, and effectively no no-claims bonus. although i have been insured continuously on another BM for 4 years with no claims, as it is a classic insurance, it doesn't count, apparently.

still, very very expensive i think.

pr0ne

Back
Top Bottom