Dealers

Professional Boxer

Reaction score
Taking the lead from parklife I will also break cover & admit I work for a dealer, any questions you want to ask I shall try to answer honestly

Good for you; it's important that we know about our customers' gripes, or we can never expect to improve...

Roy

here here.........

if only Sytner of Gerrard Cross had of done this.........

Do you guys think anybody from BMW reads these boards?

Don't Tease..........

Professional Boxer,

So Which dealer then, come on..........out in the open now that you have broken cover:)

CC

:cool:

Proff

How do you know they do? Would that be on a casual basis or can u imagine it on someone's job description?

Sang old chap
There must be someone at B*W who looks at this site, otherwise TBHT would not have had flack over the use of their logo.

Sang,

as the name Professional Boxer implies, I work in a BMW dealership at a reasonablly high level & have many many dealings with BMW GB Staff, so if anybody should know I guess it would be me

That's cool

I guess they know I haven't given up yet then!

Roger i can't work at all 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although my location is in the northwest, does is mean I work in the Northwest as well????????/

The plot thickens
:confused: :( :eek:

Hi Pro boxer
Well done for signing on and offering help/advice mate.
So you will be our new 'agony aunt' then?
'Dear Marg
It was a cold and windy night when all of a sudden there she was in all her glory, just then I .......and then.........but it wouldn't....
....can I sue?

:hapybnce:

how's about a competion?

The first correct reply with my dealer number wins a service kit FOC delivered to your door, must be posted by sunday 11/05/03

**** *** 0340..... Doh! I'm too late, I was GSing in the desert on the 11th :D

Nearly as bad as a Politician................

Couldn't lie straight in bed:D

So come on, why the lack of info ?? :confused:

CC

SIMPLE........................................................

I don't want this to been seen as a cynical attempt to reach potential cutomers in order to sell more product!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give anybody the inside track to dealer information but would prefer to remain in the shadows!

:soapbox:

Professional Boxer said:
SIMPLE........................................................

I don't want this to been seen as a cynical attempt to reach potential cutomers in order to sell more product!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Need to worry about the above, folk here will decide things on merit............... ;)

So.........anything to do with Roy at SSB??

CC

That depends on who you talk to.......

I'm on about the 'Old Git'..........Claims to be one of the Gaffers :D

His lot have just been up here staying at the Dunkeld Hilton, It's a hard life.............

Not surprised you know them though.........all you BMW Trade types have so many Jollies away on the Firm having your "Corporate Hugs" your bound to know everyone over time;)

Ah well, no service kit here then :p

CC

Back
Top Bottom