Oatsey and me went out to play

Schwarz Baron

Reaction score
We had a bit of fun today a 200 mile round trip, around County Down, the Mournes and Dromara Hills, excellent :D

Here's some pics:

First of all stock up on the energy

Photo-0082.jpg

Then up into the hills:

Photo-0083.jpg

Then we found this: The Yellow River

Photo-0084.jpg

Oatsey liked it so much he decided to wash his bike:

Photo-0085.jpg

Further up the hill we decided to take a rest and dry out, for if truth be told we were both Knackered;

Photo-0087.jpg

A great day, and I am sure Raymond will add a few more he took. Excuse the quality of the pics, they were taken with my we 2 meg samsung phone...

:thumb

Seems a wee bit brief.........

Where's the rest of the story? Eh? Eh?

Well done lads, good to see someone out & about even if I'm stuck in the office :( :(

But I intend to get some decent miles up this weekend :bounce1 :D If I get time I might even take a few pics for youse ;) :D

Ok here is a few more pics of a nearly great day out
75851091-M.jpg

75852312-M.jpg

75852322-M.jpg

75852335-M.jpg

75852356-M.jpg

75852374-M.jpg

75852382-M.jpg

75852393-M.jpg

75852414-M.jpg

Up untill now things where going pretty well then i got bored and decided to do a bit of Tarmac surfing :cool:

75852311-M.jpg

Out ey Play !

Jaysus Boys yez always seem tey land yerselves in a Hanlin.
More Grindin a Metal ,
Howd the Engine bars fare out , did they do their job ? .

Oatsy said:
Up untill now things where going pretty well then i got bored and decided to do a bit of Tarmac surfing

A truely amateur bit of tarmac surfing, if I may say so. And it isn't a decker mate, you can't go round corners with one wheel in the ditch ya know!!!! :rolleyes:

Mind you, at least you got it stopped before the fence :D

The three wise tossers...... Be not upright, corner not upright, and stay not upright :cool:

The bars seemed to do there job ok Civel maybe post some pics later of the damage cant be assed now i just patched it up the best i could and pushed it into the garage

feeling a bit sore now the wrist is giving me bother and quite a few bruises

Aye Boy !

Its a rotten oul feelin , when ye see the hole lot slidin down the
road , , the acess the Cost , , sorta leave an oul hollow feelin
but hi boy look on the Bright side o the whole thing you walked away ,
and ye ,ll live tey drive your Bus another Day !
Wunnen ye be quare ,n,sick if ye had on a dear set o engine bars !

Be even sicker if he'd done it a fortnight ago before the got them!!!!

I went back to Oatsey's house to give him a bit of cover, but the Missus wasn't haven it. To summarise, we were fcuked, she just would not accept that our Raymond was not tankin it. I tried to tell her the road was about 8 foot wide, and if he had have been doin more than 154mph he would have been shagged, but she would just not accept the truth. So, I finished my coffee and left. I hope he is ok, but I have not heard a wimper from him since , I think he has been taken by the jugular and throttled :D

Schwarz Baron said:
I went back to Oatsey's house to give him a bit of cover, but the Missus wasn't haven it. To summarise, we were fcuked, she just would not accept that our Raymond was not tankin it. I tried to tell her the road was about 8 foot wide, and if he had have been doin more than 154mph he would have been shagged, but she would just not accept the truth. So, I finished my coffee and left. I hope he is ok, but I have not heard a wimper from him since , I think he has been taken by the jugular and throttled :D

Spoke to him earlier, 'er indoors seems to be coming round :thumb

Is your mishaps starting to rub off on others ?

Good to see you out and about m8.

badger said:
Is your mishaps starting to rub off on others ?

Yeah, it's my fault. I mean, it's not as if you've ever dropped it doing a U-turn, now is it :dabone

I toul ye tha Schwarz ie Boy Was Trouble

Schwarz Baron said:
I went back to Oatsey's house to give him a bit of cover, but the Missus wasn't haven it. she just would not accept that our Raymond was not tankin it. I finished my coffee and left. I hope he is ok, but I have not heard a wimper from him since , I think he has been taken by the jugular and throttled :D

And thats the Last tinme your goin out tey play wey him !

Hope you are OK after the off Oatsy. :( :thumb

SB, are you some kind of feckin jinx? Hedges, barbed wire fences'n'stuff. :eek: :eek: :eek:

A good day out though, when the rest of us poor feckers were stuck in work. Barstewards. :D :D :cool:

S Baron,
Sorry I couldn't make it this morning. Looking at the photos maybe it was just as well. Keep fit for the wee holiday or Mrs. B will not be a happy bunny. :rob

Good to see you out and about again SB hope all your pain's are gone.
Oatsey sorry to see your wee mishap hope the damage to the pocket isn't to bad and SWMBO doesn't give you to much grief.

Schultz

Back
Top Bottom