1150Adv + MRA Vario

Bigtwin

Anyone running the above combo?

If so, how is it? Using tobinators with it? Does it push the flow right over yer lid, or is it too short?

I use one without Tobinators, looks better than all the other screens IMHO and works well. (Also with a STD beak).

Attachments

• lights.JPG
    lights.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 305
My ADV has a Corbin seat which is quite a bit lower than the Std ADV so although I'm over 6 foot I'm probably sat a bit lower.
Air flow over my head is Ok but probably not as good as an ADV screen with Tobinators but I couldn't live with the looks. :nenau

timolgra said:
My ADV has a Corbin seat which is quite a bit lower than the Std ADV so although I'm over 6 foot I'm probably sat a bit lower.
Air flow over my head is Ok but probably not as good as an ADV screen with Tobinators but I couldn't live with the looks. :nenau

Ta - gotya - how does it compare for width and upper body wind protection for the arms and shoulders?

Bigtwin said:
Ta - gotya - how does it compare for width and upper body wind protection for the arms and shoulders?

Jeez mate!! :eek: I don't have access to a wind tunnel or do a scientific analysis of the screen on my bike y'know :D

It's not perfect but then neither is the ADV screen, perhaps the ADV screen and Tobinators is slightly better all round. But then I haven't tried the MRA with tobinators. Yet :confused: :confused:

Works fine for me, without Tobinators

Rider's view..............without Tobinators

With Tobinators

Front view without Tobinators

Back
Top Bottom