Kelso Bikefest

I'm hoping to make it, I get back from my hols on the Friday but I need to earn some brownie points before jumping straight onto the bike sat morning.

See you there ;)
G C

I'm going down on the Friday, camping Fri and Sat night :beer: and coming home Sunday afternoon.

Same w/e as Knockhill BSB, so I'm going racing instead! In any case, Borders roads will be full of Lothian & Borders finest all weekend. :rolleyes: Watch out for the unmarked Pans and the GATSO bike etc. etc. :(

Kai

Den said:
will you bring a spoon this time please....instead of improvising with the bottom of the Kellogs packet... flippin tight Fifers.... :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• Den.jpg
    Den.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 360
timolgra said:
Can I come too this time :)
Only if you bring a big Mozy net.... :D
and sit quietly in the corner...they dont take kindly to trouble makers up there you know.... : :confused: :D
and if your very good... we might even let you come here with us....???

Attachments

• Lindisfarne.jpg
    Lindisfarne.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 340
I missed it last year, so hopefully I'll make it this time.

bring your hat and factor 50 then Andy :D :cool:

I'll be there, my 5th year, just a note, the main campsite fills up very quickly on Friday as the event gets more popular. :cool:
See you there. :thumb
Reyno

andrew taylor said:
I missed it last year, so hopefully I'll make it this time.
Are you taking young Mr Cameron down with you??? I may be there asI missed it last year to and as its my birthday on the 16th I feel dutybound to get slaughtered :eek: :beer:

Young Mr Cameron will be away in Spain I believe.
Will you be taking the camping van this year, or are you actually turning up on a bike? :D

Back
Top Bottom