Tower Hotel Crieff

AndyT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well 3rd time lucky and I made it to the Tower Hotel in Crieff with the wee lad which was by far his longest ride in a day (220 miles round trip - not bad for an 8 year old). I'm not sure how your rideout went guys as I went across the road for afternoon tea at my brother in laws place. I'm not even sure who was all there as I'm terrible with names so I'll post a few pics and leave you all to identify yourselves. (I didn't get all of you as Andy Cameron was to keen to go off and play).

I also like Andy Camerons modified seat by "Bum Wraps" - looks much comfier than the stock item.

See you all next time - I'm off to the Alps to play on Tuesday.

Have Fun

AndyT:cool:

Attachments

• andy cam seat.jpg
    andy cam seat.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 250
The Tower gathering

Hiyah to you all, what a good day that was.
To assist Andy T we all were and still are:
BuzzLightyear
Woody
Grizzly
Dennis
The Pict (shit hot braces again)
MacDram and PillionDram
The Moroccan and PillionMoroccan
Andy T and 1/2T
Hopefully no one left out.
Some of us worked off the lunch with a ride out through the "Sma' Glen" Then Glen Quaiche, Kenmore, Fortingall (brill piccy of the Pict to follow) and up onto the old A9 to Dalwhinnie then off home.
Good to have seen you all there, how about another towards the end of the month??
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Fortingall and the Pict

Some of us went to Fortingall and visited the 5000 years old Yew Tree. On the path leading to it is a date calender of history etc. On one of the slabs it dates the Picts and lying on one to prove it is - - - - - - - -"THE PICT"
Photo courtesy of MinnieMacDram

Attachments

• the pict.jpg
    the pict.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 116
I'll be holidaying at Balnald Farm House Fortingall, for the last 2 weeks of July.
So if any of you are passing, pop in for a cuppa.

Mike h
From bootifull Norfolk (not far from Mike O)

Back
Top Bottom