GPS routes to Garmish

shedracer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Off to Garmish next week and was wondering if anybody has any saved GPS routes on good roads which I could use?

Can anybody recommend good accommodation on the way down.

Cheers

shedracer said:
Off to Garmish next week and was wondering if anybody has any saved GPS routes on good roads which I could use?

Can anybody recommend good accommodation on the way down.

Cheers

Hey Sheddy you didnt say which port you are riding from :)

Mermoto

Sorry Mermoto, leaving via Euro Tunnel. Looking for a nice scenic route down to Garmish (not in any hurry), with a stop over in a good hotel. :beerjug:

Arrive at Garmish Friday afternoon. :beer: :bounce1

shedracer said:
Sorry Mermoto, leaving via Euro Tunnel. Looking for a nice scenic route down to Garmish (not in any hurry), with a stop over in a good hotel. :beerjug:

Arrive at Garmish Friday afternoon. :beer: :bounce1

I'm going via Euro Tunnel booked on the very early departure (3am... but cheap only £22) Have a TomTom Rider so have just let it pick me a nice route down avoiding motorways etc. Planning to overnight on thurs and camp over the weekend. Coming back on Monday morning. :beer:

Here are some routes I have constructed from the BMW route maps. If they are any good use them. Unfortunately the file is too large for here - PM me your email and I will happily email it to you.

Chris

themadprofessor said:
Here are some routes I have constructed from the BMW route maps. If they are any good use them. Unfortunately the file is too large for here - PM me your email and I will happily email it to you.

Chris

Many thanks Chris. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom