Cheap ignition units

Best be quick . . . . .

I've just bought one, too. One left now!

It makes electrical fault finding soooo much easier if you've got working spares to substitute.

I have a brand new one on the shelf in the garage left over from my various airheads. 15 quid delivered (post) if anyone interested. Be quick though I'm off to France on Saturday morning until October.

Sold, Judge pm'ed me at 10.01. Sorry wish I had more of them.

judge said:
You wouldn't notice an old duffer on your old heap :D

Anyway you're bluffing, there's no way you could afford £20 after what your tank cost you! :eek:

Wooowe!!

So says the man who had his drive shaft rubber held together with duct tape. Anyway at least it's an original...everything else is just a poor imitation :dabone

Rob Farmer said:
Wooowe!!

So says the man who had his drive shaft rubber held together with duct tape. Anyway at least it's an original...everything else is just a poor imitation :dabone

A temporary fix by my 'pit man' to enable me to enjoy the plains without exposing my shaft to damage, something you have to be aware of when you have a quick airhead*

Hat's off to you though for finally riding your steed out of the Midlands, heady stuff indeed :bow , did you notice another 'original' arrive on the back of a trailer for fairground rides around the field, clearly I'm missing the point :nenau :D

* Obviously you'll have to take my word for that

Proffs may have been trailered to the event but at least it was there. I didn't spot the Marakesh express at the event this year. Did a gentle run to the continent prove a little too much for the poor beastie?

It was interesting to see that the only Airheads on the days off road rides were Monolevers.

Rob Farmer said:
Proffs may have been trailered to the event but at least it was there. I didn't spot the Marakesh express at the event this year. Did a gentle run to the continent prove a little too much for the poor beastie?

It was interesting to see that the only Airheads on the days off road rides were Monolevers.

Expendable pig iron, that's why.

A gentle run to the continent for yours? Try gentle run = incontinent :D

Wouldn't belittle mine with a 180 mile round trip over a weekend, that's what the hack is for.

Hand bags at dawn eh!

Maybe I'll keep the ICU and send some HRT :D

Point of Order Judge :(

judge said:
A temporary fix by my 'pit man' to enable me to enjoy the plains without exposing my shaft to damage, something you have to be aware of when you have a quick airhead*

Hat's off to you though for finally riding your steed out of the Midlands, heady stuff indeed :bow , did you notice another 'original' arrive on the back of a trailer for fairground rides around the field, clearly I'm missing the point :nenau :D

* Obviously you'll have to take my word for that

AHEM!!
The other "original" arrived on a trailer for 2 reasons.
1. We like the comfort of our Motorised Wobbly box, :rob
2. 2 years ago wife had serious accident at work [7foot fall down spiral concrete staircase] and Sat was the first time she had been on the bike since that happened.
Before that, a 160 mile jaunt from Oke would have been a Breeze :)

Also we were 2 up on the Steptoe rideout and the old ladies [bike and wife] did extremely well :D we held no one up on road or off, only missed the 1 water ride through and had a great time.

Lets hope that yours will be at next meeting, cos ours will :) :bounce1

Finally, My 80 was NOT used for fairground rides, but my 2 monkeys were enjoyed by loads of Adults and Kids, ask Matron and Wizard to name just 2 :cool:

mine came this morning. i didn't realise lucas made them, i shoulda bought 2 :p

So let me get this right......the ones with bikes in t' garage most of time have bought all the spares :rolleyes: and those of us :dabone you have been 'out there doing it' have to rely on full priced suppliers :eek: It weren't lke that when I were a lad :rob

Only joking ;)

Back
Top Bottom