New Laser HP2 exhaust system

Tarka

Reaction score
Featured in the latest TBM....a new Laser exhaust system for my next bike ERM I mean the HP2.

Titanium 'HotCam' ProDuro oval exhaust can £255

Stainless steel headers £275

Details from Motrax on 01933 418414

Looks quite tasty :thumb

tarka said:
Featured in the latest TBM....a new Laser exhaust system for my next bike ERM I mean the HP2.

Titanium 'HotCam' ProDuro oval exhaust can £255

Stainless steel headers £275

Details from Motrax on 01933 418414

Looks quite tasty :thumb

Pictures? :nenau

Billythebiker said:
Scan it and put us all out of our misery!!!! :D

Well.....I did it !

It`s the first scan and picture edit I`ve ever done,and it took me half an hour to find out how to do it.

Sorry it`s not very clear though.......but you did insist :D

Attachments

• lastscan (Small).jpg
    lastscan (Small).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 267
Pictures and info here Laser

Looking like the same headers as the 1200GS, I have the laser 1200GS headers and original can on my HP2 which makes a deep but not too loud sound. It also adds a lot of power on low rpm.

/Swede

I've never liked the look of the Lazer end cans.I've seen a good few of them on the bench for welding up,off all kinds of bikes,and they always seem to be made to a price rather than a quality,and not particulary well put together either.Anyone else found that about them,or are they loads better than they were five years ago?

Hi Swede,another one on board,welcome. :beerjug:

Swede said:
Pictures and info here Laser

Looking like the same headers as the 1200GS, I have the laser 1200GS headers and original can on my HP2 which makes a deep but not too loud sound. It also adds a lot of power on low rpm.

/Swede

It sure looks like the new header smooths out the power delivery more than a can from their dyno charts. I sure would like to see the same chart showing torque...

A-ron
Seattle
HP2
R80G/S
Rat-a-cade

Back
Top Bottom