RYANS RUN charity fun run (midlands)

sycomoto

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I need a bit of help. I was approched last night by the grandfather of a young guy called Ryan. Ryan died in march this year from a rare type of cancer that is only found in teenagers.Ryan died following a two year battle but alas there is no cure. Beau his grandfather is organising a charity ride on sunday the 6th august in aid of the PAUL ACHRILL Fund (charity no.1090118) to raise money for, and awairness of the decease. Meeting at hopwood services on junction 2 of the M42 at 10.30 departing at 11 the cavelcade will head down to Bourton on the water (very nice place for those who havent been before) The suggested donation is £3 per bike.
Now I know your all a top bunch of guys, and a'm just askin for your support on this, if you can't make it, make a donation, if you can make it then brill,
To donate go on line to "www.paulackrill.co.uk"
Hope to see all you GSer's and don't forget to tell yer mates, they will even let jap and italian bikes on the run.....

To start the ball rolling I'll be there. I've met the guys organizing the run and they are really nice guys. They are all bike mad and I know they would like to see a big turn out. Come on all you GS'ers, lets show em what a top bunch we all are. It's runs like this that show the rest of the country that bikers do more for charity than any of the tin box driving community.

This is really important for those people effected. I thank my lucky stars that I'm here to help do something for other less fortunate souls. You'll probably be out riding anyway so why not do something for other people whilst still getting your kicks.

Do something good and feel all fuzzy wuzzy inside!!! :thumb

I wish I could join you especially as its for such a good cause but unfortunately otherwise committed on this date.

Hope all goes well and you do get the turnout it deserves.

Best wishes.... :)

Sounds like a good cause

I'll do my best to be there. We're having a few family health issues of our own here at the moment but all being well I'll see you there :thumb

you know I'm there Mutley though I'm gonna have to clean my bike cause it's looking as bad as dirtydogs (and thats bad). See ya there. Come on you GSers lets put on a show for em.

Back
Top Bottom