Uinneag

Enduro Africa
Myself and Grant are participating in this years Enduro Africa
Richard has pulled out due to personal reasons
We have raised enough for two bikes and that covers us
But we still want 3 bikes at least
Being greedy for the needy this is called
We have £8000
£5000 of our own money so that people are not paying for our own jolly.
We are trying to raise another £4000, that would probably be enough for another 2 bikes and spares
Check out
http://www.riders.org to see what your money could do.

News flash
If additional £4000 raised I will do the enduro in my kilt :eek:
oooooohhhhh the thought of gravel rash

ANswering unashamed bump!

OONYACK said:
Unashamed bump :D

Hi Johnny,
How you doin? :) PLs explain in more detail what it is you are doing :rolleyes: . Derm and I already donate to Riders each month (www.riders.org) what is it you are going to be doing or are you trying to sponsor some more bikes for them??? Wld like to help if we can :thumb - just not sure what it is you need.

Looking forward to meeting you, G.C. and Mrs Oonyack in Sept (got a couple more riders, Jacky and Haydn, coming now too (we hope) childcare allowing. Spk soon :clap ,
Amy :beerjug:

Hi Amy
We are taking part in Enduro Africa It costs £4500 for each entrant
We raise the sum then fly out to Africa in late nov 07 for two weeks riding the bikes through Sth Africa for 2000 miles off-road and then hand them over to Riders. In the same condition as we picked them up in.
Both Grant and I decided to pay £2500 each plus transfer flights and insurance fuel food etc out of our own pocket so that we couldn't be blamed for having a jolly at other people expense and all the money would go straight to purchasing the bikes, training, spares etc.
We intend to raise enough for the minimum of 3 bikes to go to The Riders charity.
Check our website linked below
All the best
See you briefly in Sept
Johnny

Back
Top Bottom