Knockhill BSB this Sunday

SpyInTheCamp

Reaction score
Who's going then?

Remember to pack your shorts and flip flops. Then laugh at the sportsbike riders as they trudge around all day in leathers chasing heat exhaustion! :thumb

Who said panniers weren't cool! ;)

Kai

SpyInTheCamp said:
Who's going then?

Remember to pack your shorts and flip flops. Then laugh at the sportsbike riders as they trudge around all day in leathers chasing heat exhaustion! :thumb

Who said panniers weren't cool! ;)

Kai

@ £25 each just to get in you can keep it. That'll pay for a cracking ride out with food and drink thrown in for me and the missus and I'll record it for watching later ;)

JohnC said:
@ £25 each just to get in you can keep it. That'll pay for a cracking ride out with food and drink thrown in for me and the missus and I'll record it for watching later ;)
I take it that was a 'no' then. :nenau

Each to their own I suppose.

Great day's racing and some decent weather too. :thumb

Kai

Shakey Byrne's bird is packing some useful kit up front! Wow!

JohnC said:

.......a born and bred Scot' are ye' JohnC ?.............. :D

jonnie comet said:
.......a born and bred Scot' are ye' JohnC ?.............. :D

;) :D
Oh aye, but ...... I had a cracking wee run up through Aberfoyle and the single track roads through Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, followed by an Aberdeen Angus stake pie with mustard mash and a pint oh cider at the Drovers, lovely!!. 200 miles in gods country wae fuel, grub and refreshments for less than a day at the racin does it for me these days :thumb must be gettin on mind, lol :rob

And tbo I was fair happy that the power rangers usually giving it death along this road were sweltering at Knockhill,i.e. they werent getting in ma road :clap :bounce1 :bounce1

SpyInTheCamp said:
I take it that was a 'no' then. :nenau

Each to their own I suppose.

Great day's racing and some decent weather too. :thumb

Kai

Of course m8, used to spend every living moment at the hill :)

JohnC said:
;) :D
Oh aye, but ...... I had a cracking wee run up through Aberfoyle and the single track roads through Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, followed by an Aberdeen Angus stake pie with mustard mash and a pint oh cider at the Drovers, lovely!!. 200 miles in gods country wae fuel, grub and refreshments for less than a day at the racin does it for me these days :thumb must be gettin on mind, lol :rob

And tbo I was fair happy that the power rangers usually giving it death along this road were sweltering at Knockhill,i.e. they werent getting in ma road :clap :bounce1 :bounce1

......"gods country".....indeed....fantastic country.....you lucky man.... :)

Back
Top Bottom