Duocom

Greg Masters

'Don't mess with me' Member
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Boys and girls,

Do any of you use Duocom in-ear speakers? Do you find the efficient & comfortable? What's the going rate to buy? Are they robust? Any general comments would be welcomed.

Thanks

Greg

Greg Masters said:
Boys and girls,

Do any of you use Duocom in-ear speakers? Do you find the efficient & comfortable? What's the going rate to buy? Are they robust? Any general comments would be welcomed.

Thanks

Greg
Greg I have never heard of Duocom - are we talking custom moulded earplus with built-in speakers? If so a few of us snared some cracking deals on these at the BMF and I can tell you more - if they're not then ignore me and I'll go away :D

Re: Re: Duocom

judge said:
Greg are we talking custom moulded earplus with built-in speakers?

Andy

Yes!
What d'ya get?
Who from?
Any good?
How much?

G

Andy

Me to

I just got a quote from Green Leopard just short of £250, I shall not be going there !!!

Simon

PM's posted to those requested. My reasons for not posting here is that if I'm to go to the trouble of securing deals in the name of the GSCLUBUK, they are for the benefit of genuine members not lurkers - sorry if this bothers anyone. Don't forget to mention the club and my name when ordering to get the right price. :thumb

What deal did you get on the speaker ear pieces we have been looking at them to use with an Autocom, but they were teetering on the edge of being too expensive?

Cheers

Roger

Back
Top Bottom