Great Yorkshire Bike Show

chrisB

Just back from the show....

Very average to say the least and costs a tenner a head to get in but you do get a free plastic sidestand plate ... wow.

Few basic bike stands that we have all seen before. Market stalls selling the usual bits & bobs but nothing that you can't get locally. Some bargins' if you are kit but you have to root around a bit 'cos theres the usual boatloads of crap they can't get rid of in the shops.

Loads of families with screamin kids visiting the bloody funfair that seems to take up over half of the showground... fag nazis won't let you light up in the bar. :spitfire

If the ladies want some good kit that is quality & fits all sizes & shapes.. the Girls2bike stall is very good but thats about it. :thumb

Is it worth the trip??

Unless you need to visit the GIrls2Bike stand ... Nah! spend the tenner on juice & have a blast up to devils bridge or summat :thumb

It's up to you
ChrisB

( I SAW NO GSER,S IN THE BIKE PARK):spitfire yes chrisb went to have a look but as you say over priced to get in :eek:. some crap stands :mmmm BUT the wall of death is a laff :D . :clap the lad,s on the free style m/x are good :) i wonder how much it cost for the lobotomy :bow

Yes Stan,
I concur, got some pikkies of the nutters on the MX bikes but they're not too good.

When do you go up to squires again.

chris

Back
Top Bottom