Secure parking in central Manchester

rup5555555

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a safe place to park a motorcycle overnight in central Manchester?
Thanks

As well as needing safe parking,you`ll need approved parking.

And you`re in luck !

A fellow BMF Rep,Fred Tolley,has instigated and established safe and secure approved motorcycle parking in the Manchester area.
If you park a bike in any other areas,you`re likely to get ticketed and fined...as well as lose your bike.
The areas are signposted.

I`m not totally sure about overnight areas,but Fred can be contacted on fred.tolley@bmf.co.uk

If you have no luck with that,PM me and I`ll supply a couple of phone numbers for you.

I don`t know about your schedule,but I`m only just over half an hour from Manchester if you wanted to stop overnight,depending on when it is.

I know this is an old thread - but best I could find...
is prking at a motorcycle bay free in Mnachester?
Web search shows I can park in a bay... 108 in the city apparently
Also says I should mark ticket with "M" if I buy a ticket - so if it's nicked???? like the tealeaves are bothered

BUT - not sure if I HAVE to buy a tciket to park in abay - I am on a course this week there and am interested...

I used to be able to park my bike in the MEN arena for nothing- was more or less outside the security office. Not sure about overnight. Worth asking them though.

I know this is an old thread - but best I could find...
is prking at a motorcycle bay free in Mnachester?
Web search shows I can park in a bay... 108 in the city apparently
Also says I should mark ticket with "M" if I buy a ticket - so if it's nicked???? like the tealeaves are bothered

BUT - not sure if I HAVE to buy a tciket to park in abay - I am on a course this week there and am interested...

I live in Manchester, you can contact me if you get stuck.
E-mail me on fiona.herd@gmp.police.uk
Where is your course?
Fifi :confused:

Back
Top Bottom