Ride out Saturday 12th August

Dennis

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Meeting up at Llandovery 9.30 for 10am off heading via Brechfa Forest then through Carmarthen and down to Pembs coast at Dale for Lunch, possibly stopping at either Laugharne or Pendine for an Ice Cream :D

All welcome, usual Dennis special nagery lanes (although this time mainly thanks to Humvee) and at a pace to allow time to enjoy the scenery :rob

I'll be leaving Jn 36 of the M4 at 08.15 for a brisk ride through the Ogmore Valley to Llandovery via A4061, A4059, A470, A 4215 and A40 into Llandovery.

sorry i cant make this one as i am on cub camp but i think jason is on his way to meet you at some point in the day

have a good day
:thumb

2 wheel humvee said:
I'll be leaving Jn 36 of the M4 at 08.15 for a brisk ride through the Ogmore Valley to Llandovery via A4061, A4059, A470, A 4215 and A40 into Llandovery.

I'll meet you in Llandovery, J36 for 08.15 is a bit early for me.

:beerjug:

Wish I could join you but still recovering from small op, all OK but bloody boring now! have a good ride,see you soon
russ :thumb

Would loved to have tagged along, but having a day's advanced training. Should be a good day to be out on the roads, as hopefully many policemen will be busy in Cardiff looking after the football.

Back
Top Bottom