Wizard

Reaction score
....and feck but it's fun offroad :bounce1

Attachments

• DSCF0043.JPG
    DSCF0043.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 801
I'm in love

1996, factory lowered UK bike, 4500 miles, 2 owners from new. Not perfect (few wee bits of corrosion that need tidied), but in excellent overall condition :thumb

Where is that? is there much of an opportunity to green lane in Norn Iron?

Jeremy said:
Where is that? is there much of an opportunity to green lane in Norn Iron?

Just outside Ballymena near Cushendun.

Yes, there's a few places if you know where to look, but if you want to spend a day doing lanes you'd need to take a wee trip over to Donegal.

Wizard said:
1996, factory lowered UK bike, 4500 miles, 2 owners from new. Not perfect (few wee bits of corrosion that need tidied), but in excellent overall condition :thumb

Now there's a clue............ :D

Health to enjoy, Shortar................eeeer, Wiz. :thumb

New helmet looks well. Now all you need now is the matching Rallye suit :D :D

New toy

Schwarz Baron said:
Ask him who took the pic :D

Nice helmet, now all you need is the matching Rallye suit and the pose is complete. :D

badger said:
Nice helmet, now all you need is the matching Rallye suit and the pose is complete. :D

I don't "do" StarWars :rolleyes:

And besides, I'm more than happy with my much better value Hein Gericke stuff. I've got a GoreTex winter and a lightweight summer suit for less than the price of one BMW jacket. And at the rate I fall off, that's about all I can afford :dabone

Enjoy it Wizard, it's hard to admit that a bike like that can be more 'fun' than a GS :eek:

new bike

hi wizard.bet it will go through water better than your 1200gs do'es.come over and ill take you trail rideing around the peak district. if you thought the fords were deep in andover you should see some of the fords in the peak district

Back
Top Bottom