Indicator spares: cheapest where?

Warthog

Reaction score
Reliving bike trips whilst sat at my desk....
Having melted my left side rear indicator with the exhaust fumes, I am now looking for a replacement, but having looked in the James Sherlock catalogue for a guide price ( and they are usually pretty good), I find that a new indicator body (exc stalk, reflector) and lens would cost £22.50, £3 of which is the lens.

What....the....feck....is that about? are BMW completely mad? not to mention £48 for a sodding clutch lever.

Just thinking about that blatant rip-off makes me want to post this in Forum Rant...

Its not just expensive, its an insult: "We know its daylight robbery, but you need it, we both know it and so we'll charge you what the F#ck we like"

Really pisses me off bending over and getting shafted, just cost Bastid Motor Werks made it....

So where can I get a replacement for a reasonable amount considering its only a moulded bit of black plastic?

It also includes the cost of a lamp to make the thing flash.

Actually, compared to many of the Jap bike makers, I found this very reasonable, having had exactly the same thing happen. Mind you, My lens had gone walkies anyway.

Back
Top Bottom