Valencia Motogp

zapper

I'm going to the Motogp at Valencia and was thinking of doing the crossing from Portsmouth to Saint-Malo. Not sure whether run down to Valencia will be in 2 or three days yet. Just wondered if anybody had any advice on what to see / where to stay on route.

Any advice much appreciated :thumb

zapper said:
Just wondered if anybody had any advice on what to see / where to stay on route.
Any advice much appreciated :thumb

Me too, but Plymouth / Santander....straight down to Valencia ( will probably stay somewhere for one night en-route, I have a hotel sussed in Valencia ) three days in Valencia,.....then, Andorra / Pyranees......France......Millau bridge......tunnel........home......Sounds easy enough... :nenau

Again, any advice very gratefuly accepted........especially somewhere to stay en-route to Valencia from Santander.....plus Pyranees / Andorra.... :)

I booked a ticket for this, last November !!!.....I had thought that it might just be Rossi's last race. Now it looks like the championship is going to the wire.......should be just 'kin mint..... :clap :clap :clap

Jonnie........

Plan to do all the Moto GP rounds when my pink tickets comes up one saturday night! :clap

Now where's my :bow £1

TD

PS
did Le Mans/Donington this year cannot complain!

Back
Top Bottom