1200GSA fork leg protectors?

nicknewton

I spotted a 1200GSA in London last week (evening, going towards Blackfriars bridge), with fork leg protectors fitted. They were black with a web address (I think) printed on them. Anyone know who makes em?
Also I've been waiting nearly 5 months for my luggage. Is this the norm?

nicknewton said:
I spotted a 1200GSA in London last week (evening, going towards Blackfriars bridge), with fork leg protectors fitted. They were black with a web address (I think) printed on them. Anyone know who makes em?

http://www.touratech.de/shop_uk/enter.html

No it's not the norm, more luggage is starting to come through a little quicker from Germany....apparently?

nicknewton said:

I have a brand new set you can have for £25 incl P & P

PM me if you want them.

Well I ordered mine as soon as I ordered the bike,after having read such horror stories.

The panniers pitched up a month later.

The bike is finally due next week,some months after the panniers arrived !!

I guess you mean the fork protectors and not the luggage! What have you got? Are they new? Why don't you need them? What's PM me? I'm new to this forum thingy.

nicknewton said:
I guess you mean the fork protectors and not the luggage! What have you got? Are they new? Why don't you need them? What's PM me? I'm new to this forum thingy.

You need to be a site sponsor to send a PM (private message)
The Touratech protectors are brand new, but are not for my 1150 GSA...I ordered in error :spitfire

Back
Top Bottom