Terrible news for Kinloss and Moray

JohnC

Reaction score
What a tragic day for all those involved and for all the lads, friends and families in the Moray area :(

I hope this war ends now.

John

I knew nothing about this until I saw your post. It will be a very sad return to work on Monday. :( :(

Our thoughts must go out to the families.

:(

Thought's and prayers are with all the families of service personnel killed or injured in the recent conflict's but especially with those who suffered a loss yesterday.

As for an end to the war/withdrawl of British service personnel don't hold your breath.

The only thing you can be sure if is more defence cut's and shit equipment that is year's out of date being issued.

Col Tim Collins for PM I say.

Sorry Rant over

Schultz

Poppy day soon, that's the time we should all express our sentiments.

I found out about this when my dad rang, it shocked me to say the least. I'm just getting ready to head back to Kinloss tonight. I can't begin to imagine what the atmosphere will be like in the mess when i get in.

My heart goes out to all of the families and to the familiar faces that will be absent. :( :(

Mrs Tobers is from Lossiemouth. It seems that the husband of one of her best pals was on board. Nothing confirmed yet but pretty grim.

Bollocks - just seen the names on the BBC website. He's on the list. Efffing crap :(

Terrible Tobers :(

People just seem to disregard death in action these days. Look at the views of this thread, even more the lack of comments. Probably why this sort of situation will never change.

I learned today that one of the crew was a guy I knew. I didn't know him that well but I'd been to his house a couple of times. It's a very sad loss.

Tobers said:
Bollocks - just seen the names on the BBC website. He's on the list. Efffing crap :(

Jeez, that's tragic, Tobers. My thoughts are with you mate and condolensces to all the families involved. :(

Military flying has always had an inherent risk - non-operational and obviously operational as in this case. I've served on two Stations, in the UK and overseas, where we lost an aircraft and the crew, and another Nimrod (XW666) was one of ours even though she was lost flying from elsewhere - thankfully the crew survived.

It's a terrible feeling, even when you don't know the people involved.

To the crew involved, their families, friends and all on the det and back home at Kinloss, my sincere and deepest sympathies.

RIP

Awful news and deepest sympathies to the families involved. :(

Back
Top Bottom