1150GS Workshop Manual - not CD

Bananaman

Anyone know where I can purchase an old fashioned book type workshop manual for the 1150GS
I dont know why but I just love stuff you can get your hands on ........ooohhhh matron

I dont think they do one.

they do an airhead one, but not one just for the 1150.

why not get the cd version and print one off, and put it in a folder when you need to take the page's into your garage to fix the bike. When you have finished with it, if it has got grease on it throw it away and print out another..

There is one listed below in the FSAW adds. £12.00 INC POSTAGE

Link Here

I've got one- a genuine BM workshop manual -

I let a GSer borrow it to copy on a proper industrial photocopy machine, on condition i had another copy for the garage. So i've now got two.

I'd be willing to let you have one to copy, but you'd have to collect it as i'm not posting it - oops, just noticed your in leeds. :confused:

So to answer your question, yes they are available.

Good idea about copying one, as well as the £12.00 to get the CD I wonder how much paper and ink it would take though? :type

Steptoe - I know it's a lot to ask but I would be willing to pay P&P as well as something for the workshop manual copy if you could find the time to post it. :whatthefe
I don't suppose you live in Kingston-upon- Hull by any chance as thats only a stones throw away really, or is it the proper one?

Bananaman said:
Anyone know where I can purchase an old fashioned book type workshop manual for the 1150GS
I dont know why but I just love stuff you can get your hands on ........ooohhhh matron

From memory you could try our friends over the 'pond'
as they had some laws that there must be available a 'paper' copy for maintaing and repairing any vehicle used in the US.

This is how i got a copy for a previous mercedes car that i could not get in europe.
Other that that take the CD to work and print your own

:thumb

1150 Workshop Manual - not CD

I wonder if anyone might be willing to post me the CD so I could print a hard copy out. I would return the disc asap of course and reimburse postage.That way the wife might just let me do it.
(I can see her point, I have just bought a new bike, bagster cover, crash bars oil cooler cover ..... etc....etc...etc.... enough is enough I am told :argue

Attachments

• R1150GS Repair Manual_682x600.jpg
    R1150GS Repair Manual_682x600.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 290
I just print off the pages I need when working on the bike.....saves the trees don't you know. ;) :D

Oi, Bananaman,

I have a CD here with your name on it.

PM me your details and I will stick it in the post. :thumb
Be quick as I am about to go on 2 weeks holiday :D

Workshop manuals

Buy the clymer version, very detailed much more so than the CD, these are unbeatable make haynes look silly. also make good door stops.
dave GS.

Back
Top Bottom