Nearly all of Europe and Morroco?

judojody

First post,

Currently 8 weeks into a 12 week trip, just chilling out in france and spain, before heading to Morocco (if i pluck up the courage)

www.jodyrideseurope.blogspot.com

The plans it to head to Morocco 01/10/06 for upto 10 days. Got camping gear but may stay in hotels? Then Portugal Spain and Back to the UK!

Just wondering if anyones else is going to Morocco near that date and fancied some company (I am a little nervous and its always more fun in a group)

If not wish me luck and check the blog.

Cheers

Jody
jodyfoy@gmail.com

Nearly all of Europe & Morocco

I wouldn't worry about going to Morocco on your own, although it is more fun with a group. I did a week solo in April and didn't have any problems, although I did steer clear of the Rif mountains. As for camping there will be plenty of hotel accommodation available, at a range of prices. I would have thought that at that time you could probably just turn up and get a room if that's what you wanted to do. Not sure which way you plan to cross into Morocco (either Ceuta or Tangier are the usual ferry crossings) but I found it easier to book one way tickets as it didn't tie me to a particular date/time for the return. IIRC it was a bit more expensive but I wanted the flexibility. There is plenty of info on this site about the border procedures, particularly at Ceuta so just do a search.

Have fun

Mike

Back
Top Bottom