Triumph Tiger 2007

No matter how hard I look it is not a trailie, nor is it a supermotard, to be honest it reminds me of a hornet or similar, it will be interesting to see in which direction Triumph market it.

Does look very nice and thats a decent weight. But why oh why use USD forks, for a bike that will see more wet weather and harsher road conditions than your average sportsbike, surely right way up ones make more sense.
:confused:

It reminds me(in agood way) of a taller Fazer

As someone who's had 2 Triumphs and still wears the T-shirt - what a let down.

Hardly going to follow in Ted Simons foot steps on that are you.

I was hoping for shaft drive.
I would have thought that there is room for this bike along a Tiger type bike.

Wrong

They are doing two versions, the first one as you see is aimed at the current GS market and a more adventure type later, taller and more "trailie" oriented.
A shaft drive is more trouble than its worth and would need the gearbox to be changed, additional production tooling and is entirely uneccesarry.

1050 triple will give more than enough HP.

A lot nicer than the old one :thumb

2007Tiger.jpg

triumph_tiger_1050-foto.jpg

triumph_tiger_1050-foto4.jpg

triumph_tiger_1050-foto6.jpg

triumph_tiger_1050-foto8.jpg

tiger1050-triumph.jpg

i do think it does look a bit TDM'ish

triumphs GS battler has left the building :fiddle :moped:

will be a better bike than previous tiger but has lost its character i mean what the feck is it??????????????? :confused:

Jimb said:
They are doing two versions, the first one as you see is aimed at the current GS market and a more adventure type later, taller and more "trailie" oriented.
A shaft drive is more trouble than its worth and would need the gearbox to be changed, additional production tooling and is entirely uneccesarry.

1050 triple will give more than enough HP.
Jimb,you seem pretty sure of the "two versions" prediction.Whats your source?.
With Tiumphs history of modular constuction,i also believe an Adventure version is possible.No comment from the Triumph dealer i visited today though.

Triumph Fazer, I mean Hornet oh yeah Tiger!!

OK maybe Im blind but Ive looked at all the pickies, where the feck are the mirrirs on this thing :nenau :nenau

Back
Top Bottom