One day to go

pragmatix

New user here, nice forum,have lurked for a day and now decided to share my joy with you all, just got one day to go before I pick up my new (to me) 1100gs, starting to get a bit exited, and looking forward to the 150 mile ride home down some of the finest roads in Scotland.

Pete A
:beerjug:

...you can't imagine how deeply I understand you..., since I'm planning more or less the same thing for end of this week, beginning of the next...

...my God, I'm almost 40yo..., and I'm acting like a child....
This only prove my theory:
The biggest difference between adult and childrens IS in the cost for their toys...:D

dfulgosi said:
[B

The biggest difference between adult and childrens IS in the cost for their toys...:D [/B]

For some of us it's the ONLY difference.

Well apart from hair coming out of my nose and ears instead of the top of my head.

Tim jn

timolgra said:
For some of us it's the ONLY difference.

Well apart from hair coming out of my nose and ears instead of the top of my head.

Tim jn

LOL!
But you are a kid inside!
And that's the only thing that counts!

:beer: Liv.

Well just got in , had a nightmare ride home on the new bike,pissing down most of the way home really missed the fairing on the K but ill get used to that I hope. The main problem is a intermittent misfire under 4500 rpm, seems electrical ,possible something disturbed when the battery got changed or HT leads? any ideas anybody, it was running ok. will be doing some investigation in the morning.

Pete A

The mystery misfire is now cured, it was the throttle cable out of its ferrule on the right pot, I now have a nice smooth bike . Shame I cant do anything about the weather, its still pouring down, at least the bike wont try to spit me of in corners now as the opther cylinder try to join in. So off to "enjoy" the roads and see what she is really like.

Pete A (in a happier mood than last night)

Tim, not got the nose hair just yet, but knew i was getting old when my barber asked if i wanted my eyebrows trimming. That was the last time i went to the barbers, what would he have asked next?

Barber's Questions?

dave.boulder said:
Tim, not got the nose hair just yet, but knew i was getting old when my barber asked if i wanted my eyebrows trimming. That was the last time i went to the barbers, what would he have asked next?

I really miss the "something for the weekend, sir" question. Either they don't do it any more or they assume I am too old to need the "products"......

Oh yes.... welcome to the asylum Pete.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom