Old KLR 650!!

Farmer Palmer

Reaction score
I've got an old 89 KLR 650 for farm duties! It was cheap as chips and runs well but needs a few bits and pieces! Anybody got one or have any spares or know of a good place to get them? It's a great big ass kickin blue and white one!! Thanks in anticipation FP :thumb

rear shock is bouncy but not leaking
rear subframes rusty
rear indicators are broken
radiator grille is rusted
some fasteners are missing or rusty

amazingly the subframe bolts came loose no bother as did the pillion peg hangers so it's clean and paint time!! :beer:

Farmer Palmer said:
I've got an old 89 KLR 650 for farm duties! It was cheap as chips and runs well but needs a few bits and pieces! Anybody got one or have any spares or know of a good place to get them? It's a great big ass kickin blue and white one!! Thanks in anticipation FP :thumb

rear shock is bouncy but not leaking
rear subframes rusty
rear indicators are broken
radiator grille is rusted
some fasteners are missing or rusty

amazingly the subframe bolts came loose no bother as did the pillion peg hangers so it's clean and paint time!! :beer:

Try the KLR650.net UK Forum http://www.klr650.net/forums/showthread.php?t=40839&page=2 , quite a few peeps are Scotland based so will be able to answer your queries better.

I have a 600 meself and spend a lot of time on German and US Ebay tracking down parts.