Bike Shipping costs - Uk to Gibraltar

Marjorie Proops

Planning an African sub continent tour this winter but timescale suggests shipping the bikes from UK to Gib & vice-versa. Anybody got any suggestions for shipping companies & costs?

You could try MotoExpress who will transport your bike overland to Malaga, you fly in on a cheap flight (Malaga/Gibraltar is around 80 miles) and it’s not that expensive ether, Take a look at this page MotoExpress

Hope your trip turns out well :thumb

ebbo said:
You could try MotoExpress who will transport your bike overland to Malaga, you fly in on a cheap flight (Malaga/Gibraltar is around 80 miles) and it’s not that expensive ether, Take a look at this page MotoExpress

Hope your trip turns out well :thumb

Ebbo, that's a very interesting link, thanks.
I have just done home to Plymouth-Santander-Gib-Channel Tunnel and I reckon their costs are not far off. Although my trip was just that, a trip there & back, I would deffinatelly consider shiping the bike out to do a more condensed tour of Southern Spain/ Morroco.

Thanks again.

Mike.

It is, isn’t it Mike, and Its not the only place they transport to, they also transport to Girona for the Pyrenees and Pisa for Tuscany. Its very, very tempting for the price.
MotoExpress :thumb

Back
Top Bottom