We are finally off!!

Warthog

Reaction score
Reliving bike trips whilst sat at my desk....
After about 2 years of planning and 18months of saving we are finally off on our trip round Argentina and Chile!! Having just reviewed our itinerary, 3 months does not look quite so long :eek:

Still, its gonna be good!

A big thanks to everyone on here: some have given their time and shared their knowledge and experiences, others have helped me with some of the hardware thats coming on this trip: VND's, PIAAs, Cleavers (I mean survival knives...only the one) Ram-mounts, servicing (guess who...)etc, and many more have simply given us good old fashioned encouragement :bounce1

I'm posting now as tomorrow will be very hectic, despite the fact that we don't leave before the evening.

We are also doing a travel blog. If any of you are interested one of the members on here may be posting a heads up when we publish a new entry. Otherwise you can go onto the webiste and subscribe yourselves by following the instructions on the site itself here if its your kind of thing. (internet rocks)

Until 2007!!

Ride safe, enjoy biking, don't feed any trolls more than twice a week and be nice to one another, YOU TOSSERS!!!

:clap Good luck, enjoy and have loads of fun ... 3 months will fly by.

Good travels..

Ride safe guys and remember to enjoy your selfs.. please post pics and keep us upto date if you get time..

All the best.. not jelous at all... :spitfire :D

Best wishes for your forthcoming Adventure ride safe and enjoy the moment.Look forward to peruising the blog in the day's ahead.

Schultz

Fanum said:
Have a great time matey......and savour every moment :thumb
B

Oh so right Bill... savour every moment indeed Warthog, good or bad, happy or sad :thumb

Take care, enjoy, for it'll soon be history... and then the planning starts again :D

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

Back
Top Bottom