Kawasaki ZX14 Concourse - Shaftie

Tsiklonaut

GS pervert
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
08_Concours14_Left.jpg

Look at that shaft. BM has something to learn finally if the Kwaker one lasts much longer, got to see about that :thumb

Sorry - I've just seen it from the other side

:barf :barf :barf :barf

Attachments

• 08_Concours14_Right.jpg
    08_Concours14_Right.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 316
What the feck is gonig on with that exhaust!! :eek: :confused: :1/10

Initially looked at it and thought thats nice, but the longer I look at it I just think they've tried too hard and it dosen't kind of fit together properly. :confused:

I like the look of the shaft/bevel assembly.

As ever nowadays from the Land of the Rising Sun,the rest of it is just another melted Airfix Kit........

Funny how we seem to be attracted to shaft/bevel assemblies round here.
"Ooh! Nice shaft!" :D

Here she is nekked :thumb

Attachments

• concours_bottom[1].jpg
    concours_bottom[1].jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 303
Here she is nekked

I think I have been watching too much "American Chopper" as I think it woukd look quite good naked with a small seat and some forward foot pegs :eek:

stumpy said:
I think I have been watching too much "American Chopper" as I think it woukd look quite good naked with a small seat and some forward foot pegs :eek:

I was thinking that, but where would you put the fuel :nenau

Shep

Interesting looking bike though..

I can see a Mega Tourer Test coming up soon.. :rolleyes:

:( Has potencial but eeek :eek: -haust and rear brake a bit of a redesign eek: me's tink!! :rob

stumpy said:

Tiny seat , clip ons and reasets... we are British FFS . Viva the ressurgence of the cafe racer :)

fck me - that is hideous.

reminds me of the cheap all-in-one stereo systems in currys with chrome speaker grilles and flashing lights and meters - all pointless bling.

shite

Back
Top Bottom