lakes 030.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 396
River crossing...

Terry next time we do a river crossing i'll tow you in this thing :D :D :D

Attachments

• img005.jpg
    img005.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 383
:D do some more of yorkshire today , found a few more roads for us to try out ..

took one or two more pictures !!! :D

oh for got to say cheers guys and girls .. :beerjug: i had great time and i'm sure Alison did also, with great company and riding at a nice relaxing pace... so much looking forward to the next one we do ..ideas already on the table sound great but no ford or river crossings for me :D :D

now for some poor quailty pictures :eek:

FILE0112.jpg

FILE0111.jpg

FILE0109.jpg

FILE0108.jpg

FILE0113.jpg

Ford warning...

Terry read thread on yorkshire area shame its a day late :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rubbish

Guys,

Lou and I wanted to let you know what a lousy time we had. The cottage was crap, the company was awful, the scenery was boring and everybody was miserable. Malc was fun to have around but we were still glad he only turned up for one day. You are all a load of tossers. ;)

We WONT be going on anymore rideouts with you lot. We had a much better time on Monday once we ditched Terry ( the U boat commander) and Mike.

We were well tired when we got home around 8pm though.

PS For those who worked on Monday the weather was absolutely gorgeous on Bowness from mid morning onwards. :p

PPS Thanks Tes and Alison :thumb

From one of the "Grumpy Old Men"

Here we are !!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• ATerry1.jpg
    ATerry1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 109
  • ATerry.jpg
    ATerry.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 97
And a few more

Here is my contribution using the phone camera. Not as good as Rushys camera, but he had a crap weekend anyway.
Shame I missed the "horizontal view".

Attachments

• AImage009.jpg
    AImage009.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 124
  • AImage010.jpg
    AImage010.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 108
  • AImage012.jpg
    AImage012.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 108
  • aImage014.jpg
    aImage014.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 109
  • AImage016.jpg
    AImage016.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 112
Rushy said:
Guys,

Lou and I wanted to let you know what a lousy time we had. The cottage was crap, the company was awful, the scenery was boring and everybody was miserable. Malc was fun to have around but we were still glad he only turned up for one day. You are all a load of tossers. ;)

We WONT be going on anymore rideouts with you lot. We had a much better time on Monday once we ditched Terry ( the U boat commander) and Mike.

We were well tired when we got home around 8pm though.

PS For those who worked on Monday the weather was absolutely gorgeous on Bowness from mid morning onwards. :p

PPS Thanks Tes and Alison :thumb

I completely agree with Rushy - bloody rubbish - wont do it again :thumb

zapada said:
Here is my contribution using the phone camera. Not as good as Rushys camera, but he had a crap weekend anyway.
Shame I missed the "horizontal view".

great pictures Malc,
so pleased you could come along !! and translate for us at that cafe on the road to Alston where most people were from the (North east) :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom