Garmin Zumo

Gipsy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I don't think it's available yet, and I can't find the answer to mu question in any of the on-line blurb, so I wondered if anyone on the forum could answer it for me. The blurb makes great mention of the bluetooth facility on the unit for transmitting sound to the helmet, but I can't find any reference to a facility for plugging in my in helmet speakers which have an ordinary 3.5mm jack plug on them. Does anyone know whether this facility will be available on the units when they become available?

Gipsy said:
I wonder if anyone on the forum could answer it for me. The blurb makes great mention of the bluetooth facility on the unit for transmitting sound to the helmet, but I can't find any reference to a facility for plugging in my in helmet speakers which have an ordinary 3.5mm jack plug on them. Does anyone know whether this facility will be available on the units when they become available?

I posted this thread recently on the mounting kit supplied with Zumo.

As to your question , then this may answer you .. connectiong audio .. there are 2 standard jacks (assume they mean sockets) one for microphone (2.5 mm) and audio out (3.5 mm) which are located on the LHS of the mount, beneath a weatherproof cap.

How do I know ... RTF instructions. :D ... dated October 06 :eek:

Steve, I don’t suppose you have the Zumo manual in pdf do you, it still not available on Gamin’s website

Thanks for that RAM Man. It looks as though this is the way for me to go.

ebbo said:
Steve, I don’t suppose you have the Zumo manual in pdf do you, it still not available on Gamin’s website

Martin, no its not in pdf form I just happened to get sight of the bit I needed.

Call or pm me if I can help.. etc..

RAM-man said:
Martin, no its not in pdf form I just happened to get sight of the bit I needed.

Call or pm me if I can help.. etc..
Thanks Steve, I was just hoping for a short cut to getting hold of a copy of the manual. Looks like it’ll be out after 6th Oct anyway, cheers bud :)

Back
Top Bottom