Moto gp Valencia..

...Yup........Ferry to Santander on 25th....Madrid 26th.....Valencia.27/28/29th...... Carcassonne 30th....Millau Bridge/Channel tunnel 31/1st......Home.... :) :thumb

Nice one Jonnie :thumb

Yorkshire boys on tour :clap

Don't forget to cheer for Bradley in the 125 :wave

team duvet said:
Nice one Jonnie :thumb

Yorkshire boys on tour :clap

Don't forget to cheer for Bradley in the 125 :wave

Yeah, will do........On the Repsol Honda 125, he looks like a bigger version of Dani P........ :D

Wish I was going :( . Sure it will be an amazing weekend, and as Nicky H says 'it'll go down to the wire'!
I've pre booked my tickets to the German Moto gp next year, can't wait!! :bounce1

Also off to Valencia. Look out for us Jonnie Comet, we are also on the Plymouth Santander ferry on the weds. We are doing a different route once off. If you fancy swapping a few notes or the like prior to travelling drop me a line.

The chap I am travelling with is from Northen Ireland. We are meeting on the Tue, stopping over in Bourton on the Water. Feel free to join us?

Cheers

new gser said:
Also off to Valencia. Look out for us Jonnie Comet, we are also on the Plymouth Santander ferry on the weds. We are doing a different route once off. If you fancy swapping a few notes or the like prior to travelling drop me a line.

The chap I am travelling with is from Northen Ireland. We are meeting on the Tue, stopping over in Bourton on the Water. Feel free to join us?

Cheers

...No doubt our paths will cross...... :thumb :)

4 of us going from the South West. We are also doing Santander crossing then straight down to Calpe nr Benidorm on the 26th. GP 27th – 29th although slight problem at the moment in that Moto-Events who we booked the GP tickets through have just gone bust so no tickets, although we are working on a contingency plan. After the GP its back up through the twisties to Millau bridge and on to Cherbourg for return crossing to pool on the 31st. See you on the ferry! :)

duds said:
4 of us going from the South West. We are also doing Santander crossing then straight down to Calpe nr Benidorm on the 26th. GP 27th – 29th although slight problem at the moment in that Moto-Events who we booked the GP tickets through have just gone bust so no tickets, although we are working on a contingency plan. After the GP its back up through the twisties to Millau bridge and on to Cherbourg for return crossing to pool on the 31st. See you on the ferry! :)

...If you suss some spare tickets, please let me know. I've just been shafted by Moto-Events as well...... :(

No problem Jonnie Comet. I should know by Monday eve. as soon as I hear I'll let you know. :thumb

duds

I believe that www.polepositionvip.com are taking on some of the "fallout" from Moto-Events. You may get your original tickets ( grandstands etc ) but you will have to pay again.

They are making some sort of announcement tomorrow.......got to be worth keeping an eye on their web site.

Cheers......... :)

In the same position with tickets. Looks like Big Rock may be trying to help too

Cheers

Guy’s in the panic of “Moto-events” going bust a fortnight ago I ordered replacement tickets from “MOTOGP Tickets”. These are for the “balcony – Pelouse”. Which is the area above the grandstand at the back of the track opposite the start finish straight. I then discovered that “Pole position travel” had taken over the booking of the original “Moto-events” customers and I was able to order my original grandstand tickets.
Anyway to cut a long story short I have 4 tickets for the Valencia GP for the Balcony. I do not want to make a profit on these and don’t want to think of them going to waste. There are available to anyone at the cost to me which was 221 EUR (I’m not sure what the exchange rate will be on the credit card but if we work on 1.42 EUR = £1, then it works out at £155.63. If anyone wants them give me a call on 07716 423625). We can sort postage or collection / delivery later. I am in the Swindon area.
Hope the site officials don’t mind this link as I’m not registered for selling but hopefully they will see that I’m not trying to make a profit but just offer these tickets to fellow GSers prior to putting them on e-bay. :thumb

Hi Duds,
I wish had known about these earlier in the week, I too lost my tickets through "Moto None Events" and have spent the last two weeks trying to get some tickets, finally found some through a spanish company that would not deal with an individual so I had to get my boss to send a bankers draft from the company and recharge me.

I think I have aged about ten years in the last week, my hairs fallen out and whats left has turned grey!!!!

I hope the site doesn't take offence to you selling them here as its really good spirited of you to offer them at cost to other GS'ers as I was tempted to try to buy from touts at the circuit but was warned by a mate that last year they were going for considerably more than face value!!!!

Might see you there, look for Daffy!

Daffy I think I have aged about ten years in the last week said:
....same here mate !!...........I managed to get my original ticket ( yes, paid again ) via the guys at polelposition........it was couriered overnight from Prague, and arrived yesterday. I believe that I could have got my original hotel, but I just can't face paying again, so it's camping for me.

Anyone know if there is a camp site at the track, or nearby ?.......... :confused:

PS.....The guys at Poleposition, were really helpful......will remember them for next year....... :thumb

Camping all around the track but don't expect any sleep as party goes on 24 hours a day, with fireworks and bike killing all part of the fun! :beerjug:

Jarvy said:
Camping all around the track but don't expect any sleep as party goes on 24 hours a day, with fireworks and bike killing all part of the fun! :beerjug:

Jarvy.......Thanks for the reply.....I have been struggling to get any info' on Valencia camping... :thumb

Did you use a nearby town/market for provisions (ale).......or can you buy everything on the sites ? It all sounds a bit like Jerez .......not surprising really eh ?

Very grateful for any info' that you can offer......

Cheers.... :)

Back
Top Bottom