Locations

silver fox

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So now this is up n running, what should we talk about???

I'm normally based in Paderborn, as is Macca, what about the rest of you?

Munster with the RDG but in December back to old blighty for my last six months.

So then, Scottykm, i take it you are REME???? What trade?

Trips out

Any of you guys travel down to the Eifel Region for regular rides out? I'm around Koln and my sports bike riding muckers have wrapped their jap cr*p up for the winter?! Am always willing to meet up and hit the roads around Monschau/Schlieden etc.
:bounce1
Andy

silver fox said:
So then, Scottykm, i take it you are REME???? What trade?

Currently switching from Loggies rad op to REME armourer, nearly finished my trade course, only mortars and 30mm rarden to go :)

tasle,I'm in the village, next time i ride over we'll have to meet up

Sunny Cyprus

Hi chaps, thought I throw my hat in so to speak. Gotta have at least one representative from the Royal Air Farce. Totally useless don't you know!!!!

Stuck out here in Sunny Cyprus for the last 3.5 years. Only 6 months to go and then it's back to the daily grind, rain etc.

The best thing about Cyprus is the roads outside of the towns. Fanbloodytastic :thumb :thumb

Everyday's a track day as we say.

Oh and I get VAT free parts from Motorworks - sweet.

TTFN

delpel said:
Hi chaps, thought I throw my hat in so to speak. Gotta have at least one representative from the Royal Air Farce. Totally useless don't you know!!!!

Stuck out here in Sunny Cyprus for the last 3.5 years. Only 6 months to go and then it's back to the daily grind, rain etc.

The best thing about Cyprus is the roads outside of the towns. Fanbloodytastic :thumb :thumb

Everyday's a track day as we say.

Oh and I get VAT free parts from Motorworks - sweet.

TTFN

Hi del, good to see some brylcreem boys too :D

I was in Ayios Nikoloas for a couple of years 97-99. Loved it but never had a bike then... :(

Pity but i loved the island.....not sure i could have stuck it for as long as you been there though

Mac

Macca2321 said:
Hi del, good to see some brylcreem boys too :D

I was in Ayios Nikoloas for a couple of years 97-99. Loved it but never had a bike then... :(

Pity but i loved the island.....not sure i could have stuck it for as long as you been there though

Mac

Been to Ay Nik a few times, not keen as it's a joint services unit and run by the army (nothing personal) but I've been in to long to be treated like a private. Also the roads are to straight up that end of the island.

Looking forward to coming home next april and riding some long distance roads without sweating my bollox off

TTFN and chocks away

Del

AndyR34 said:
Any of you guys travel down to the Eifel Region for regular rides out? I'm around Koln and my sports bike riding muckers have wrapped their jap cr*p up for the winter?! Am always willing to meet up and hit the roads around Monschau/Schlieden etc.
:bounce1
Andy

Andy always up for a bit of travelling....Rain or shine...You up for any ideas???

Koln is not too far away from us here....me and short001 (and silver fox when he returns from making sandcastles)are up for trips time permitting maybe we could hit the road together??

Macca

Trip out

Macca
Most sundays are good for me, am away on business for the next two weeks but the weekend of the 28/29 Oct looks good at the moment.
Was thinking a trip to Monschau, through Schlieden then across to the 'Ring' coming back north on the 266/265 I forget which one. It's about 220kms door to door depending how many times I go back through my favourite bends.
Let me know either way, I may be able to get a few hangers-on to join us from this side.
Hear from you soon, Andy :beerjug:

:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Posted!!!!!!!!!!

will be joining all you Paders based tossers soon, sometime in Feb hopefully.

and apparently its gonna be a quiet year work wise.
Bout time like.

So do i Get some knobblies fitted and hit the trg area or do i just get the miles in :nenau

choices choices

scottykm said:
:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

and apparently its gonna be a quiet year work wise.
Bout time like.

choices choices

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :D :D :D

If your coming to 3 BN forget it mate.....someone been telling you porkys.....lots of CT1 and 2 booked for March....Enjoy lol.. :thumb

Wont be too bad

No mate,
PWRR LAD, lots of leave periods pencilled in, but i'll prob get rear party, but at least i get to see the wife and baby

scottykm said:
No mate,
PWRR LAD, lots of leave periods pencilled in, but i'll prob get rear party, but at least i get to see the wife and baby

Seeing the family will be good news :thumb

Speak to silver fox ( my neighbour ) Sure he will give the run down on the unit etc

Mac

Hi again Scotty, yeah i hear you coming here, does the unit have a Tiger as a mascot?????? If so, same place as me! And yes, we been told it's a quiter year for us!!!!!!!!

See you soon hopefully, good luck on the course
Steve

Back
Top Bottom