Droped the fricking bike today

taslehoff

Time - 12:30

Location - Chicken wagon somewhere near York Bks.

Mission - To re-supply body lacking food (well to stuff my self silly with roast chicken and Grill Haxer (pork knuckle).

Mission result - whilst static and being distracted by the wafting aroma of succulent chicken being slowly roasted (this is no ordinary chicken this is Munster chicken, SOD M & S) i stupidly allowed the bike to lean a few degrees to the right and all hell broke loose, tendons in the right leg were straining to there limit, my kneecap launched it's self into orbit ect ect. anyway i managed to put the bike down very slowly, looked up to see six or seven people at the bus stop next to me watching but no help :( . I picked the bike up and found just a few small pot marks on the cylinder head cover protector and a very damaged self pride, collected my fricking chicken and buggerd off.

Lessons learnt.

1. when static near chicken stands use copious amounts of the center stand.

2. Don’t assume people will launch themselves to help you recover the bike into an upright position.

PS I only had it a ruddy week and a bit :)

This is known as a Gravity Attack, sh1t happens, chicken or no chicken.

Mmmmmmmm Grill Haxer :D

Not worth the few marks on your bike though :(

Next time get Gyros,Tzatziki und Krautsalat.....its for winners....Not sure if you'll not drop your bike with it though :eek:

Macca

taslehoff said:
PS I only had it a ruddy week and a bit :)

There's the answer to the problem :)

In time you learn to look at what the floor/road does under the bike before stopping.

And even then you're gonna drop it.

My last one was a frosty finish to my driveway in February. Foot went down; foot slid away; bike fell over.

Quote; "I picked the bike up and found just a few small pot marks on the cylinder head cover protector and a very damaged self pride, collected my fricking chicken and buggerd off"

Sorry to hear about the dropped bike mate.

Did the engine bars not stop it hitting the deck?

Back
Top Bottom